VR tim| August 21, 2022 | 0 comments
Germany is bigSchengen country to visit if you are thinking of traveling to Europe. There are many places to explore, like Berlin with its shops, museums and nice places to eat. Head to Munich to experience Ocktoberfest or travel to the Alps for plenty of outdoor activities like skiing or hiking. In this article, learn more about how to apply for a German visa in India, booking an appointment for a German visa, processing time at a German visa center,flight itinerary for German visa, hotel bookings for German visa, Schengen travel insurance for German visa application and German visa application process at visa office in India.
Image by Michael Siebert from Pixabay
German Schengen visa
These were the visa statistics for 2021.
Type of visa
German visa applications are processed by Schengen countries around the world
|Visible uniform (UV)||346.284|
|Multiple Entry Visa (MEV)||253.021|
|Total emitted UVs (including SEM).||267.757|
|Limited Territory Visa (LTV)||18.774|
|and UV-ovi meters||53.987|
|UV rejection rate||15,9%|
Statistics for individual embassies/consulates:
Applying for a Schengen visa to Germany from India
Indian citizens and nationals of other countries legally residing in India can apply for a Germany visa in India.
Applications will be submitted atVFS Globalwhich has offices across India. It is the decision of the Indian embassy whether to grant visa applications or not. Your application will be sent to the embassy whose jurisdiction is your place of residence:
|place of residence||Embassy responsible for processing visa applications|
|Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand as well as the Union Territories of Chandigarh, Delhi NCT, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep including Minicoy and Amini||New Delhi|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Daman and Diu||Bombay|
|West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura||Calcutta|
|Karnataka is Kerala||Bangalore|
|Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Pondicherry||Chennai|
Visa applications must be submitted at least 15 days before the desired time of travel. It is possible to apply for a Schengen visa up to 6 months before the trip.
The processing time for a short-term visa application usually takes about 15 days. It is your responsibility to apply far enough in advance of your trip to allow time to obtain your visa.
Types of Schengen Visa offered by German Embassy in India
The type of visa you apply for will depend on why you want to come to Germany. There are 3 types of visas available:
- Schengen "C" visa (short stay)– for holidays orbusiness trip itd. do 90 dana
- National visa "D" (long term)- attend college,workor join family in Germany etc. for more than 90 days. Visit the VFS Global website for more information on this type of visa
- "A" transit visa at the airport– if you pass through a German airport on your way to another country
How can I apply for VFS Global Schengen Visa in India
Embassies in India have entrusted the receipt of visa applications to VFS Global. There are 7 steps to follow if you want to apply for a visa to Germany:
- Step 1 – Determine your visa type
- Step 2 – Run your app
- Step 3 - Make an appointment
- Step 4 – Pay your fees
- Step 5 – Visit the visa application center
- Step 6 – Track your application
- Step 7 – Get your passport
Step 1 – Determine your visa type
Go to the VFS Global website and click "start now"
You will be directed to a step-by-step guide. Find your location and click the appropriate link:
Select the visa you are looking for from the drop-down menu:
Then you will be able to find out all the information you need to apply for a visa. For example, visa fees, required documents, etc.:
Step 2 – Run your app
Go back to the step-by-step guide and under “step 2” click on the link to the visa application form:
You will be directed tothe VIDEX systemwhere you can fill out the application form:
When finished, print the following documents:
- visa application form
- barcode page
- Form for additional information
Step 3 - Make an appointment
Making an appointment at an embassy, consulate or visa application center is usually free and you can do it yourself. However, if you don't have time or are not sure which consulate to contact or have no idea how to do it yourself, don't worry, we will make an appointment for you with a small service fee!
scheduling of visasusing our services is very easy! All you have to do is follow the 3 simple steps below:
- Access the link atmake an appointment for a visa
- Send information about the date, the visa you are applying for, the consulate you need to book for, the country you need to book in and make the payment
- Receive your reservation confirmation by e-mail
You can make an appointment yourself by following the steps below.
- Go to the VFS Global website and click on the link to make an appointment
- On the next page, click on "book now"
- You will need to create an account if you haven't already.
- Log in to book your appointment
Please note that the above method of scheduling an appointment only applies to Schengen visas. If you are applying for a domestic visa, please contact VFS Global directly to make an appointment.
Step 4 – Pay your fees
|visa category||Visa fee in INR||Visa fee in euros|
|Short term (adults)||6700||80|
|Short-term visa fees|
(children aged 6-12)
|Fees for a long-term visa|
(children aged 6-12)
Fees are payable in Indian Rupees and are subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuations.
In addition to the visa fees, there is also a visa application service fee. You should check with VFS Global which fees apply at which office:
- VFS Logistics INR 1602/- (Short Term Visas)
- VFS Logistics INR 848/- (Long Stay Visa – Bangalore)
- VFS Logistics INR 1224/- (if fingerprints given in last 59 months)
- Service Charge of INR 997/- (Stamping D-Visa – Bangalore)
- Optional Courier Service INR 502/-
- Additional SMS Service INR 107/-
- Additional Premium Lounge Service INR 2374/- (New Delhi) / INR 2261/- (Kolkata)
(All VFS service charges are inclusive of GST – SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%)
Method of payment:
- Demand draft (in favor of VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd)
- Visa, Mastercard and Rupay
You should check with the VFS office you deal with for acceptable payment methods.
Step 5 – Visit the visa application center
On the day of the consultation:
- come early
- dress elegantly
- Carry your ID card, visa application form and supporting documents
The visa officer will check your application and documents and take your fingerprints and photograph (biometric data).
I can ask questions about your application. All you have to do is answer the questions honestly.
Common questions include:
- What do you know about Germany?
- Do you have an itinerary planned?
- Who are you going with?
- What are you doing in India?
Do not risk a Schengen visa interview at the last minute. Use this comprehensively and completelyvisa interview guideabort the visa interview!
Step 6 – Track your application
Once your application has been submitted to VFS Global, you will be able to track your progress. Go to “step 6 – track your application” in the VFS Global step-by-step guide:
Enter the call number and last name:
Step 7 – Get your passport
Once a decision has been made on your visa application, you can pick up your passport at VFS Global or your documents will be returned to you by post for an additional fee.
If you decide to pick up your passport in person, you must bring the following documents:
- Photocopy of Govt. identification card
- notification of receipt
The decision will be:
- Approved - your visa will be inside your passport
- Rejected - it would be for a specific reason. You can submit a new request or appeal the decision within 1 month. seeembassy websiteFor more information
Common reasons for rejection include:
- Passport not valid for 3 months after travel – Your passport must be valid for at least 3 months after travel. If not, you must obtain a new one before applying for a visa.
- You do not have a legal right to live in India - to apply for a Germany visa you must be a citizen or have a legal right to live in India
- Insufficient travel insurance – your travel insurance must cover at least €30,000 (see below for full details)
- Unsubmitted payslips – if you are employed, you must prove this by providing your payslips
You can find the accompanying documents required on the embassy's website. There are checklists you can refer to. Make sure you know what the requirements are for the visa you are applying for, as they are different for each type of visa.
In addition to original documents, prepare photocopies, so don't forget to do that too!
The documents include:
- Properly Passport (issued in the last 10 years and valid for at least 3 months afterscheduled turn around; passports com comments eye o forehead data page he can't beaccepted) with at least two blank pages
- personal cover letter with a complete travel plan (itinerary)
- Minors:– If you are traveling unaccompanied by your parents, a letter of consent signed by the parents and the applicant; fform signed by both parents;A copy of the information page in the parent's passport
- leave a letter your company (if you are employed);confirmation of no objection school or university (if a student);
- Return flight reservation, karte za vlak etc.
- Proof of accommodation, such asconfirmed hotel reservationfor the entire stay in the Schengen area
- travel health insurance- collectall costs that may arise in connection with itwith repatriation for medical reasons, emergency medical treatment and/or emergency hospital treatment or death. Tinsurance must beit is valid throughout the territory of the Schengen states and covers the entire period of the person's intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage will be 30,000 euros
- 1 a copy of the passport information page (A4 size copy)
- Proof of financial status:Se employee: Salaries for the last three months / employment contract;Se only employed: Certificate of ownership or other proof of ownership (proof of ownership,proof of income from agriculture (sales form) etc.)
- Ppersonal original bank statement the last three months asproof of sufficient funds;Income Tax Refund (ITR) form or form 16 (Income tax certificate withheld at sourcefrom salary)
- Proof of marital status:Married confirmation, birthday confirmation from children, smrt confirmation from husband, dio card (if applicable)
- 2passport photos according to biometric specifications, no more than 6 months
- Invitation letterbusiness partner in Germany in English or German
If you plan to get yourvisa flight reservation without payment To apply, just follow the 3 simple steps below:
- Visit aVisa reservationwebsite to select the right package
- Submit your travel details and pay online
- Receive an itinerary by email
As of Saturday, June 11, 2022, all restrictions on entering Germany due to the COVID-19 disease will be temporarily lifted. From this date, entry into Germany for all travel purposes (including tourism and visits) will be allowed again. Proof of vaccination, proof of recovery or proof of testing is no longer required to enter Germany.
Always check the embassy website for updated entry requirements before traveling.
VFS Global India Contact Details
|VFS Global Office||Address||sati|
|Ahmedabad||First Floor Abhijit VI Near Parimal Garden Cross Road Off Road C G 380 006 Ahmedabad||From Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 15:00|
|Bangalore||22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076.||From Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 13:00|
|Chandigarh||Closed until further notice||N/D|
|Chennai||Fagun Towers, III andar, nº 74 Ethiraj Salai Egmore 600 008 Chennai||From Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 13:00|
|Cochin||1º andar, Manoj Tower (Coastal Chambers), OppositeMercy Hotel M G Road, Ravipuram 682015 Cochin Kerala||From Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 13:00|
|Coimbatore||Closed until further notice||N/D|
|goa||Closed until further notice||N/D|
|Gurgaon||Closed until further notice||N/D|
|Hyderabad||8-2-700, Srida Anushka Pride, Rd Number 12, Banjara Hills Hyderabad, Telangana 500034||From Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 15:00|
|Jaipur||Closed until further notice||N/D|
|Jalandhar||Closed until further notice||N/D|
|Calcutta||5th floor, Rene tower, lot no. AA-I, 1842, Rajdanga Main Road, Kasba (Landmark: Near Geetanjali Stadium), Kolkata 700107 India||From Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 14:00|
|Bombay||VFS Global Services Pvt., Ltd 3rd Floor, Urmi Axis Building, Behind Famous Studio, Mahalaxmi (Oeste), Mumbai 400 011||From Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 16:00|
|New Delhi||Stadion metroa Shivaji Stadium, Mezzanine Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place 110001 New Delhi||Monday and Thursday, 10:00 - 14:00|
|Pondicherry||Good Shepherd Square, I Floor No.33, East Coast Road, Elaipillaichavady, (frente ao Rajiv Gandhi Govt Hospital) 605 005 Puducherry||From Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 13:00|
|Pune||93 Avenue Mall, 4th Walk, Kalubai Chowk, Near Fatima Nagar Junction, Wanowarie, Pune-4||From Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 14:00|
|Thiruvananthapuram||Closed until further notice||N/D|
Please contact VFS Global regarding the visa process on 022 67866013 from 08:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday.
For inquiries related to visa requirements, scheduling domestic visa appointments and contacting VFS Global via email, please visit the website.
To apply for a Schengen visa to Germany from India, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1 – Determine your visa type
- Step 2 – Run your app
- Step 3 - Make an appointment
- Step 4 – Pay your fees
- Step 5 – Visit the visa application center
- Step 6 – Track your application
- Step 7 – Get your passport
YesVisa reservation, we strive to simplify the visa process by providing free visa consultations, cover letter templates and no-objection letter templates to our clients from USA, UK, Canada, Philippines, India, China, UAE, Europe, Nigeria and worldwide . we also offeritinerary visa leta,travel health insurance,hotel reservations for visa,Mark check seen, tourist guides,visa interview guidesand much more. Feel free to find out more about how we can help you with our visa servicescontact ustoday.
Apply for Schengen Visa to France from India
Apply for Schengen Visa for Italy from India
Apply for Spain Schengen Visa from India
German Visa from India - How to Apply for German Schengen Visa Application Guide - Visa Booking? ›
Appointments can also be booked by visiting VFS after service fee payments at the bank are completed or by sending the bank payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following documents and information: Passport Copy. Applicant's email address which needs to be used for booking an appointment.How do I book an appointment for a German Schengen visa? ›
Appointments can also be booked by visiting VFS after service fee payments at the bank are completed or by sending the bank payment receipt to email@example.com along with the following documents and information: Passport Copy. Applicant's email address which needs to be used for booking an appointment.How can I book visa appointment from India to Germany? ›
Appointments for Schengen Visas.
|German Embassy New Delhi||VFS Global : 022-67866013 and/or online|
|German Consulate General Chennai||Online|
If you want to schedule your Schengen Visa appointment, you can do it in one of three ways. You can use Atlys' visa appointment tool, call or email your nearest Embassy, or schedule it through a visa application centre like vfs global.Why no VFS appointment slots are currently available? ›
Appointments are made available for booking up to 90 days from current date. If message “No Slots Available” is displayed, you should try again in a few days' time. You can only book one appointment per person (no duplicate appointment allowed by the system).Do I need to book an appointment for Schengen visa? ›
Once you have all the documents you need for your Schengen visa application, make an appointment at VFS Global. You can apply for your visa up to 6 months ahead of your trip. Apply no later than 45 days before your trip.How long does it take to book an appointment for Schengen visa? ›
You will have to wait at least 15 days for your Schengen Visa to be processed, though the processing time will depend on your case. In specific cases, embassies can take 30 days to process a visa, and the Schengen Visa processing time could even be as long as 60 days in extraordinary circumstances.Can I go to VFS without appointment for Schengen visa in India? ›
VFS Global will process your visa application without a pre-booked appointment.How long does it take to get German visa appointment in India? ›
The processing time for visa applications (short stay) takes up to 15 days. If long-term residence permits or visa for employment in Germany are applied for, the processing time will be up to several months.Can I book visa appointment in any consulate in India? ›
You may apply for a visa interview at whichever location is most convenient and where you are able to find appointment availability.
Which Schengen appointment is easiest? ›
- Luxembourg – with a rejection rate as low as 1.2 percent out of total 2,383 Schengen visa applications received.
- Slovakia – 2.7 percent out of 3,886 applications.
- Lithuania – 2.8 percent out of 24,764 applications.
- Choose the type of Schengen visa that you need.
- Determine where to file your application.
- Fill the Schengen Visa Application form.
- Book an appointment.
- Collect the required documents.
- Show up at the appointment.
Applying for a Schengen Visa from Lithuania may mean shorter waiting time for an appointment and decision on whether your application has been accepted. Estonia is the next easiest, granting 98.4% of applications, and also receives relatively few requests.How can I get fast appointment in VFS Global? ›
If you wish to schedule an appointment via email, you can do so by using the web form. Please note: VFS Global will only collect your Personal Information for the sole purpose of scheduling an appointment.What to do if visa appointments are not available? ›
If there are currently no appointments available, please go back to the scheduling system at a later time. Our office typically schedules additional appointment slots on a rolling basis depending on the demand for appointments. Therefore, we recommend you check the appointment system periodically for availability.Why are there no appointment slots for Schengen visa? ›
It is not possible to get a London appointment for any Schengen country to get a visa, this is because companies are buying all the appointments and selling them for £250-£500 (just for the appointment before the visa fees). Meaning only rich people who require visas can go to the Schengen area.How agents are booking visa slots? ›
US visa slots can be booked through the US embassy or consulate's online appointment system. To do this, you will need to create an account on the embassy or consulate's website, provide your personal and travel information, and select an available appointment slot for your visa interview.How to apply for Schengen visa through VFS? ›
- Identify visa type. Choose the right visa for your trip. ...
- Begin your application. Get started with your visa application. ...
- Book an appointment. Choose a Visa Application Centre and make an appointment. ...
- Pay your fees. ...
- Visit a Visa Application Centre. ...
- Track your application. ...
- Collect your passport.
Within 120 minutes a confirmation email with your reference number. 2. Approximately 3 to 6 weeks prior to your appointment to apply for a visa you will receive a e-mail with the exact date of your appointment.How long does German Schengen visa take? ›
The processing time for a Schengen visa is 15 calendar days according to the Schengen Visa Code. Please arrange your appointment to submit your application as early as possible. You may apply up to six months before the start of the intended visit.
How long does it take to get a Schengen visa from India? ›
The processing time for Schengen visa starts only once the application reaches the Consulate. This might take up to SIX working days depending on the delivery conditions and public holidays.What is the earliest date to apply for Schengen visa? ›
Find the Most Suitable Time to Apply
The allowed period to apply for a Schengen visa is as follows: The earliest you can file a visa application: six months before you start your planned trip. The latest you can file a visa application: at most 15 working days before you intend to travel.
Applicants living in India must book an appointment to be interviewed in order to obtain their Schengen visa. They must then attend the interview in person — with all the necessary documents above, as well as for biometrics collection (i.e., fingerprints and digital photography).Is Schengen visa from India open now? ›
Nationals of India will now be able to apply for Schengen visas of some countries in another Indian city – Lucknow – as VFS Global has decided to open a joint visa application centre.What is the fastest way to get a German visa? ›
- Find out what kind of German visa you need.
- Check where you need to apply.
- Fulfil the German short-stay visa application form.
- Collect the statutory Germany visa requirements. ...
- Schedule a visa interview.
- Attend the interview at the appropriate German Embassy/Consulate/VAC.
Is a German visa easy to get? Applying for a Schengen Visa to travel to Germany is a relatively simple process. For longer stays for work, there is a more complex national process as you must meet more criteria to gain the right to be employed in the country.How much time does German Consulate take to approve Schengen visa in USA? ›
Please note processing time of minimum 2 weeks.
In some cases processing time may take up to 4 weeks plus additional business days for mailing your documents. Therefore make sure to schedule an appointment as early as possible before your intended trip to Germany.
The U.S. Consulate in Chennai is one of the top visa adjudication posts in the world, and the number one in processing employment based visas.How do I book a visa appointment? ›
To get started, visit the U.S. Visa Information and Appointment Services website. Select “Temporary- Non Immigrant visas”. Then select the country of the embassy you chose in Step 2. Click apply (because never used this site before and you have completed a DS-160).How can I get expedite visa appointment date in India? ›
Through the embassy's online appointment system, applicants can request an expedited appointment. To request an expedited appointment, you must already have a confirmed interview date. You will receive an email with instructions in the event that your request for an expedited appointment is granted.
Which country gives fastest Schengen visa? ›
The country with the fastest Schengen visa processing time is Lithuania. Places like Germany and France get many visa applications because they're very popular with tourists and business travelers.Which Schengen visa is hardest? ›
Norway rejected 26.2 per cent of the 9,895 applications it received. France rejected 21.1 per cent of the 652,331 applications it received. Denmark rejected 21.1 per cent of the 26,469 applications it received. Belgium rejected 20.4 per cent of the 50,796 applications it received.Which country gives longest Schengen visa? ›
If you want to go to a one-day conference in the Netherlands and a two-day conference in France, your purpose of travel is the same for both countries. Apply for a visa for France, because you will be staying there the longest.Which is the easiest Schengen visa to get from India? ›
- Estonia. ...
- Iceland. ...
- Finland. ...
- Latvia. ...
- Luxemburg. ...
- Switzerland. ...
- Denmark. A true dream destination for cycle enthusiasts, Denmark has a very low visa rejection rate of 8.1%. ...
- Sweden. With a rejection rate of 10.53%, applicants can also consider Sweden for their Schengen visa.
Luxembourg. In 2021, Luxembourg topped the statistical list once again for the country that accepted the most number of visa applications. The country rejected only 29 visas from the 2,384 applications it received. Go for: Hiking trails, stunning castles and fine-dining at a number of Michelin-starred restaurants.How fast can I get a Schengen visa in USA? ›
It usually takes around two weeks or 15 days to process a Schengen Visa from the U.S.A.. It may - however - take as long as 30 or even 60 days in exceptional circumstances.Which Schengen country has highest rejection rate? ›
Estonia, Malta and Slovenia rejected the most number of Schengen visa applications from India, while Germany, Italy and Hungary accepted the most, Economic Times reported citing the recent Schengen visa statistics. Estonia rejected the highest share of visas from India in 2022 - 56 per cent of 1,986 applications.Which Schengen country has available appointments? ›
“To cater to the rising travel demand, a few of the popular Schengen destinations like Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Slovenia have made appointments available ranging from the very next day to within a week,” the spokesperson said.Which VFS is fast in India? ›
The Super Priority Visa service is the fastest way to secure a visa decision.How long does it take to get a Schengen visa from VFS? ›
The processing time of a Schengen visa application takes in accordance with the Schengen Visa Code up to 15 calendar days after reaching the embassy (not after the submission at the VFS Visa Application Center).
How long does VFS take to approve? ›
When will I get my visa? In most cases, you will be informed within 15 calendar days whether your application has been successful. Sometimes it can take up to 30 days if more time is needed, and up to 60 days in exceptional cases, for example if extra documents are required.What is the best time to book visa slots? ›
What Is The Best Time To Book US Visa Slots? For nonimmigrant visa applicants in India, it is advised that you make a booking three months in advance of their intended travel date.How long can a visa appointment take? ›
You can expect to be at the Embassy or Consulate for approximately two to three hours. The interview with a consular officer is the last step in a two-step process and typically lasts just a few minutes. Prior to the interview staff will collect, data-enter and review your application.How do I know if my visa is approved? ›
You can check the status of your application any time at this website: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx.What do I need to bring to my Schengen visa appointment? ›
- Visa application form. ...
- Two recently taken photos must be attached. ...
- A valid passport. ...
- Round trip reservation or itinerary. ...
- Travel insurance policy. ...
- Proof of accommodation. ...
- Proof of financial means. ...
- Proof of paid visa fee.
The processing time for visa applications (short stay) takes up to 15 days. If long-term residence permits or visa for employment in Germany are applied for, the processing time will be up to several months.How do I schedule a visa appointment? ›
To get started, visit the U.S. Visa Information and Appointment Services website. Select “Temporary- Non Immigrant visas”. Then select the country of the embassy you chose in Step 2. Click apply (because never used this site before and you have completed a DS-160).Can I apply for a German Schengen visa online? ›
Welcome to VIDEX, the software of the Federal Republic of Germany which enables you to complete your application form for a Schengen visa online.Can I go to VFS without appointment for Schengen visa? ›
Walk In Without Appointment*
If you need to submit your visa application on an urgent basis, walk into our Visa Application Centre and opt for this service. VFS Global will process your visa application without a pre-booked appointment.
If you wish to schedule an appointment via email, you can do so by using the web form. Please note: VFS Global will only collect your Personal Information for the sole purpose of scheduling an appointment.
How long does it take to get Schengen visa from German embassy? ›
The processing time at the Consulate due to necessary and obligatory legal requirements takes up to 15 days.How long does German Schengen visa take to process? ›
The processing time for a Schengen visa is 15 calendar days according to the Schengen Visa Code. Please arrange your appointment to submit your application as early as possible. You may apply up to six months before the start of the intended visit.Can you book a visa appointment online? ›
Click on the "Schedule Appointment" button below to select an available date and time for an appointment. Enter the 10-digit barcode number from the last page of your printed electronic visa application form into the Barcode Number field, and then click "Submit". Select an available appointment date from the calendar.Is there a way to expedite visa appointment? ›
You can generally request expedited processing by calling the USCIS Contact Center at 800-375-5283 (TTY 800-767-1833) or by asking Emma after you have obtained a receipt notice.How do I book a visa appointment via email? ›
- Write a clear subject line. An email should have “glance-value”. ...
- Use a salutation. ...
- Introduce yourself (if necessary). ...
- Explain why you want to meet. ...
- Be flexible about time and place. ...
- Request a reply or confirmation. ...
- Send a reminder.
With a 93.31% approval rate, getting a visa to Germany is easy if you are applying from the United States. In 2022, 13487 visa applications were received by the Embassy of Germany and its Consulates in the US.How do I know if my German Schengen visa is approved? ›
If you have applied for a Schengen Visa via one of their application centers, you can track your application via their website (gvcworld.eu/page/our-services) and online tracking tool. You will need to input an application ID and your date of birth to obtain this information.How to get a German visa from USA? ›
You can apply for a German visa in US, either in the German embassy in Washington, or any of the German consulates across the US.