Processing time10 to 15 days
starting from13.250 INR
- types of visas
- why choose us
- common questions
- Visit us
Solomon Islands visa types
Seen as a visitor
- Processing time:10 to 15 days
- Validity:3 months
- Prices:13.250 INR/-
- Ideal for:Indian passport holders wishing to visit the Solomon Islands for sightseeing, sightseeing or visiting family and friends
- Processing time:10 to 15 days
- Validity:3 months
- Prices:13.250 INR/-
- Ideal for:Indian passport holders who wish to visit Solomon Islands for business purposes such as attending meetings, conferences, participating in exhibitions, seminars or any other business activities
Let us call you
Documents required for Solomon Islands visa:
You must have the following documents for a Solomon Islands visa:
- Original passport with a validity period of at least 6 months and a minimum of 3 blank pages + all old passports, if any
- 2 Scanned recent color photo. (photo specification);
- Visa application form: completed and signed
- Personal cover letter: explains the purpose of the trip to the country
- Original bank statement: certified and updated within the last 3 months with bank stamp
- Air tickets: proof of return air tickets to your country
- Hotel reservation: proof of accommodation for the entire stay
- Income tax returns/form 16: within the last 3 years
- Travel itinerary: a daily plan that describes all elements of the trip
Accompanying documents according to occupation, type of visit:
1. If you are employed:
- Certificate of approved license: with the seal of the company issuing the license
- Salary: for the last 3 months
2. If you are self-employed:
- Commercial Proof: Registration License/MOA/Partnership Deed
- Company bank statement: certified and updated within the last 6 months with bank stamp
- Corporate income tax return: for the last 3 years
3. If you are retired:
- Proof of pension: pension booklet, statement, etc.
4. If the Student
- Identity card: from school, college or institute
5. Be smaller
- Birth certificate with the names of both parents
- Legalized letter of consent (NOC)
- If the child is traveling with one parent, the consent authorizing the trip must be legalized by the other parent
- If the child is traveling alone or without parents, certified consent of both parents on the permission to travel
- Death certificate: if one or both parents have died
- Proof of identity: from parents
6. If you are visiting a friend or relative
- Invitation letter: states the relationship with the guest and the purpose of the visit to the country and ensures responsibility for accommodation and related expenses during the guest's stay in Algeria
- Proof of the guest's identity: passport or residence permit
- Proof of guest address: Utility bill
7. Be sponsored
- Sponsorship letter: specifying the visitor's name, purpose of visit, relationship with visitors, length of stay, date of travel and any other additional information, if necessary
- Proof of the guest's identity: passport or residence permit
- Proof of guest address: Utility bill
- Proof of financial support: updated bank statement, wages
8. For a business visa
- One of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Government of India;
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India;
- Export Promotion Board of India; or Ministry of Foreign Affairs reference number, Afghanistan.
- Income tax documents for the last three years;
- A letter from the company addressed to the embassy, representing the entrepreneur for visa issuance;
- Invitation letter from local partner or potential local partner in Afghanistan;
- Copy of license (JAWAZ) from local partner or potential local partner in Afghanistan. *Note: The Embassy/Consul General reserves the right to request additional information or documents and to request a personal interview with the applicant.
Cover letter/recommendation from:
Certificate of Company Registration from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry of India:
Applying for a Solomon Islands visa with us is very simple.
Pay online through our
secure payment gateway
upload your documents
We check and send
Get your visa
Solomon Islands visa FAQs
to addDo I need a visa for Solomon Islands?
Yes, all Indian passport holders should visit the Solomon Islands. The Immigration Department's Border Control Unit is responsible for processing this class of visa on behalf of the Director of Immigration. The type of visa to enter the Solomon Islands will depend on several factors such as nationality, purpose of planned visit and duration.
to addWhat are the different types of Solomon Islands Visa for Indians?
- 1. Visitor visa: Visitor visas are short-stay visas that allow holders to enter and stay in the Solomon Islands for a short-term tourist visit or to visit friends and family. The minimum period of stay for visa holders is 6 weeks with a combined maximum period of 90 days.
- 2. Business visa: Business visas are short-term visas that allow holders to enter and stay in the Solomon Islands for business purposes. The minimum period of stay for visa holders is 6 weeks with a combined maximum period of 90 days. may be issued to a visitor who wishes to engage in any trade, profession or business for more than 30 days, a work permit obtained from the Labor Commissioner must be submitted to the Director of Immigration. Likewise, a visitor who wishes to conduct research must also present a research permit from the Ministry or Department of Education before a visitor's permit is issued.
- Long-stay visas are offered to foreigners who plan to stay (generally for the purpose of establishing a business, investment, employment, study, research, exchange or for religious purposes) must apply to the Director of Immigration for an entry and stay visa before entering the Solomon Islands. The maximum validity of an entry and residence visa is two years. Current visa holders wishing to further extend their stay in the Solomon Islands must submit an application to the Director of Immigration two months prior to the expiry of their current visa with all prerequisites.
Short-term visas are offered to foreigners who wish to visit the Solomon Islands for a short-term stay. It can be for a maximum of 3 months or 12 months, depending on the type of visa.
to addHow far in advance can I apply for a Solomon Islands visa online?
- Applying for a Solomon Islands visa online through Akbar Travels is a simple and straightforward process.
- Select your desired type of Solomon Islands visa based on the type of travel
- pay online
- Send documents through our download service
- Receive your visa after approval
to addHow far in advance can I apply for a Solomon Islands visa online?
Applicants are encouraged to apply three (3) weeks to one (1) month prior to travel.
to addWhat is the validity of Solomon Islands visa for Indians?
A visitor's permit allows a visitor to stay in the Solomon Islands for any period or periods not exceeding three (3) months in total. It has one entrance.
to addWhat is the difference between single entry and multiple entry?
Carefully observe what input is allowed. If the visa indicates a single entry, its holder can only enter and leave the Solomon Islands once, while with multiple entries the holder can enter or leave the country more than once.
to addCan I extend my stay in the Solomon Islands?
A visitor's permit may be extended beyond 3 months for an additional period or a total period of up to 3 months, provided there are special circumstances justifying the extension. A standard extension application form must be completed with a photograph of the applicant (passport photograph) along with the required fee.
to addIs it mandatory to present a passport with the application?
Yes, the immigration department will endorse the visa in the original passport. Therefore, two blank pages are required in the passport. Your passport must also be valid for at least six months beyond your intended stay.
to addHow long does it take to get a Solomon Islands Visa for Indians?
The visa application is usually processed within 15 working days.
to addHow can I get a Solomon Islands visa online?
The visa will be stamped in your passport.
to addWhat are the eligibility criteria for a Solomon Islands visa application?
- In order to enable the authorities to process your request, you must clearly indicate this
- Why are you visiting Solomon Island?
- How long do you intend to stay in Solomon Island?
- How will you support yourself during your stay on the Solomon Islands
- What is the purpose of your visit to the Solomon Islands
- The type of passport you have and how long it is valid for
- Where do you intend to travel after visiting the Solomon Islands?
- If you have a permit for Solomon Island, the country you intend to travel to after your stay in Solomon Island
to addWhat if my Solomon Islands visa is refused?
The embassy has the final say when it comes to visa refusal for the Solomon Islands. If your request is rejected or approved for a shorter period, the decision of the competent authorities is final and there is no refund.
to addIf I travel from India on a Solomon Islands tourist visa, will I be able to work in the country?
You cannot have any type of paid employment in the Solomon Islands tourist visa country.
to addDo I need to take out travel insurance?
Candidates are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance to protect their trip in case of unexpected events such as medical emergencies, flight cancellation, delay or lost luggage etc.
to addWhat is the easiest way to get a Solomon Islands visa for Indians?
Get in touch with our visa experts and apply for your Solomon Islands visa now with the minimum number of documents and the lowest visa fee. There is no need to visit our office or deal with the embassy. We do it all for you.
to addStill confused about the Solomon Islands visa process?
Feel free to contact us for any questions related to the Solomon Islands visa. We have pan India coverage with presence in all major cities like Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Lucknow and many more.
The information provided here is subject to change without notice. You can contact your nearest Solomon Islands embassy or consulate for confirmation of visa requirements and fees.
Why choose us? Because we are amazing!
Visa issuance services for all countries
40 years of experience
in visa processing
More than 150 branches
around the world
Complete visa assistance
Collection and delivery
Documents at your door
Security and confidentiality
Simple steps to get Solomon Islands visa:
Akbar Travels is part of more than a million travel dreams. We offer quick and easy help with your Solomon Islands visa. With a highly professional and dedicated team of visa experts, we are here to handle all your Solomon Islands visa application requirements.See more information
Throughout the visa process, you will have a dedicated visa specialist to handle your application. Here are the steps to apply for a Solomon Islands visa through Akbar Travels:
Step 1:Contact our visa specialist with your travel plans and gather all information and visa requirements.
Step 2:Pay your Solomon Islands visa fee online and have our selected documents delivered to your home or office.
Phase 3:Our visa specialist will check, complete your visa application online and schedule an appointment as part of the visa process.
Step 4:On the day of your appointment, visit the High Commission/Visa Application Center (VAC) in person to submit your biometric data (fingerprints) and documents.
Step 5:Get a visa for Solomon Islands.
Here are the steps to apply for a Solomon Islands visa through Akbar Travels:
Basic requirements for visiting the Solomon Islands
- Have a valid passport and a valid Solomon Islands visa;
- be in good healthSee more information
- good moral character
- Full knowledge of your accommodation and itinerary details to be given to immigration on request
- Return air tickets or onward air tickets to ensure your return to your home country or next destination when your visa expires
- Adhere to the moral standards of the country and follow the general rules show less
- Passport with a validity period of at least 6 months
- A valid visa for the Solomon Islands, depending on the purpose of the visit and length of staySee more information
- Confirmed return tickets.
- Accommodation information.
- travel itinerary
- Strange currency
- Any additional documents confirming the purpose of your visit, especially for business visa travelers
- Verify all documents before traveling show less
What to do upon arrival on Solomon Island?
- Keep all your travel documents ready for immigration officials to show for verification
- Make sure you are not carrying prohibited items that will not clear customs, including 'any immoral item likely to disturb the peace' such as books, audio books, audio and video tapesSee more information
- Always carry your passport or a copy of it when traveling to Solomon Island
- Write down the numbers of emergency services in the country
- Be aware of the general rules of behavior in public places show less
Solomon Island Travel Guide
Solomon Islands is a sovereign state located in Oceania, northwest of Vanuatu and east of Papua New Guinea. It consists of six main islands and over 900 smaller islands. Its capital, Honiara, is located on the island of Guadalcanal. The Solomon Islands archipelago, after which the country is named, is a group of Melanesian islands, including the Northern Solomon Islands and excluding outlying islands such as Santa Cruz and Rennell and Bellona Islands.See more information
What to see in the Solomon Islands?
Solomon Islands facts and figures
Papua New Guinea
Honiara, Auki, Gizo, Buala
Solomon Islands Weather:
IST (+) 5 hours and 30 minutesSee more information
Solomon Islands Pijin, English
27,540 square kilometers
Solomon Islands dollar (S$)
Honiara International Airport (HIR)
Best time to visit:
to add Bombay
1º andar, Rua Janjikar, 62,
Close to Crawford Market,
Mumbai - 400 003 Maharashtra.
to add Delhi
Plot no.-17, 1st floor, Puša cesta,
In front of the City Hospital,
Metro stup no. 93-94,
Nova Deli – 110005.
to add Chennai
142, 1. kat, Continental Chambers,
Nungambakkam High Road,
Chennai - 600 034. Tamil Nadu.
Embassy of the Solomon Islands
Director of Immigration
Department of Trade, Industry and Employment
Tel: +677 28841
Fax: +677 25084
More than 5 million happy travelers and growing
I got my visa for Thailand in 5 days. It was much earlier than I expected. Thank you very much for your prompt service. We appreciate your effort and personal attention. I wish you luck.
Thank you for a smooth and hassle-free Singapore visa application. I am very satisfied with the service, I will definitely recommend your service to my friends and colleagues.
Dr. Poonam Bharti
I processed visas three times during Akbar's travels. Recognize the efficient and fast service of the customer support team. I got my visa for Dubai well ahead of schedule.
If you have a valid passport (minimum 6 months validity from planned date of entry) and a return or onward ticket, you can acquire a visitor's visa valid for three months on arrival. Tourist visas are usually issued for 30 days on arrival.How do I get a visa for Solomon? ›
- Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with two blank visa pages.
- Hold proof of sufficient funds to cover the duration of stay.
- Hold proof of onward/return airline ticket.
- Hold all documents required for the next destination.
- Hold a visa for the next destination, if required.
Complete the Online Visa Application
Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 – Learn more about completing the DS-160. You must: 1) complete the online visa application and 2) print the application form confirmation page to bring to your interview.
- Completed application form.
- Medical Report.
- Police clearance report.
- Certified Copy of Marriage Certificate.
- Consent letter from spouse.
- Consent letter from employer (If employed)
- Original Valid Passport.
Yes, Indian citizens are granted a US tourist visa for a stay of 1-6 months. However, you can request a visa extension for specific reasons you wish to extend your stay in the US. You must require the extension at least 45 days before the expiration of your visa.Which country Indians can go without visa? ›
- Barbados (maximum of 90 days)
- Cook Islands (maximum of 31 days)
- El Salvador (maximum of 90 days)
- Grenada (maximum of 3 months)
- Indonesia (maximum of 30 days)
- Macau (maximum of 30 days)
- Mauritius (maximum of 90 days)
- Montserrat (maximum of six months)
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Schedule your appointment on this web page. ...
- Visit the U.S. Embassy on the date and time of your visa interview. ...
- Students. ...
- Working adults. ...
- Businessmen and company directors. ...
- Visiting a relative.
- Step 1: Find out if you need a visa to enter all countries you are traveling through. ...
- Step 2: Contact the U.S. consulate in the "third" country to investigate procedures. ...
- Step 3: Obtain and carry all the documents you may need to be issued a visa.
A foreign national traveling to the United States to conduct temporary business needs a visitor visa (B-1) unless qualifying for entry under the Visa Waiver Program. Examples of temporary business include: Attending business meetings or consultations. Attending a business convention or conference.How do I schedule a tourist visa? ›
Appointment Scheduling: To schedule or reschedule a visa interview appointment, go to our online appointment system at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-visaapply.asp . There is no fee to change an appointment, but you can only reschedule up to four times.
In a rush, you may struggle to get an appointment as fast as you may need it. For this reason, travelers should apply early for their visa to avoid any problems. When this is not possible, you can expedite the visa directly at the consulate or apply through an expediting service such as Rush My Travel Visa.What is the fastest way to get a travel visa? ›
The F-1 visa is one of the fastest visas to process. In fact, the F-1 visa is often processed immediately before your embassy interview. The interview is the last step of the application process. By the end of the interview, the consular officer should tell you whether or not your application was approved.How much is Solomon Islands visa? ›
|Type of Visa||Fee|
|Special purpose (Research) Visa||300 USD|
|Special purpose (Other) Visa||300 USD|
|Foreign National dependent (Spouse) Visa||500 USD|
|Foreign National dependent (Child) Visa||500 USD|
Bilateral Economic Relations
Under a separate Economic Assistance Agreement associated with the Treaty, the United States government provides $21 million per year to support economic development in the region through the Pacific Islands Forum Fisheries Agency, which is based in Honiara, Solomon Islands.
Entry, Exit and Visa Requirements
You may obtain a visitor permit for 30 days upon arrival at Henderson International Airport in Honiara, and you may enter any number of times as long as your total time in Solomon Islands stay does not exceed 90 days in a 12-month period.
How much money do I need to show for US Tourist Visa? Officially, there is no limit for the money to be shown for the US Tourist Visa. Any amount that can validate the overall expenses for your US trip must be adequate. This includes to and fro air tickets, medical insurance, boarding, lodging, shopping, etc.Who is eligible for Dropbox visa? ›
Dropbox is only available to applicants who have had a previous visa approved with the United States. It does not have to be an H1B visa. For example, B1, B2, or F1 visas would satisfy this requirement. Applicants who have been denied for a visa in the past for any reason are not eligible for dropbox.How much is visa from India to USA? ›
|Types of US Visas||Visa Validity||Visa Fees|
|10 Years Tourist Visa (B2)||Up to 10 years||INR 13,499/-|
|10 Years Business Visa (B1)||Up to 10 years||INR 13,499/-|
|Cape Verde Islands||Samoa|
Albania, Barbados, Bhutan, the British Virgin Islands, Cook Islands, Dominica, El Salvador, Fiji, Grenada, Haiti, Indonesia, Jamaica, Macau, Mauritius, Micronesia, Montserrat, Nepal, Niue, Oman, Qatar, Senegal, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, and Vanuatu.
Yes, Indian citizens do need a visa to visit Dubai.Can I marry a US citizen on a B1 B2 visa? ›
Can I Marry A US Citizen on A Tourist Visa? The short answer is: yes, you can get married in the US while on a B-1/B-2 tourist visa or on a visa waiver program.Can I travel to USA from India on B1 B2 visa? ›
The B1 visa and B2 visa are temporary, non-immigrant visas that allow the holder to travel to the United States for either business or tourism purposes.How much money do you need for B1 B2 visa? ›
TheUS Tourist visa fee (B1/B2) costs USD $185.00. This amount is dependent on the nationality and can be paid at the time of the interview or during the application process. The application fee receipt is required for the interview. It is essential to have it in order for the process to move forward.Can I apply for a tourist visa online in USA? ›
The DS-160, Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application form, is for temporary travel to the United States, and for K (fiancé(e)) visas. Form DS-160 is submitted electronically to the Department of State website via the Internet.Can I go to Canada with B1 B2 visa? ›
Can I go to other countries while I'm in the U.S. on a B1 or B2 Visa? B-1 or B-2 visas: During your visit to the U.S., you may visit Canada or Mexico for up to 30 days and re-enter the U.S. as long as you re-enter within the period noted on the Form I - 94 which you received when you first entered.How long can I stay in the US on a B1 B2 visa? ›
While B-1 or B-2 visas may be valid up to 10 years, visitors on B-1 or B-2 will only be permitted to stay in the United States for a short duration (maximum 6 months), as granted by US Customs and Border Protection upon arrival.How long does it take to get a B 1 visa? ›
In general, B-1 visa processing time is about three months (90 days) for USCIS to process work permit applications but has been taking longer recently-often 4.5-5 months (135-150 days) to process.Can anyone apply for B2 visa? ›
To qualify for the B2 travel visa, you must prove that: The purpose of your trip is to tour the U.S. You have a permanent residence in your home country that you have no intention of abandoning. You have binding ties to your home country in the form of property, family, or a permanent job.Do you need a sponsor for a B2 visa? ›
No Sponsor Required: Any foreign person may file an application for a B-2 tourist visa without the necessity of a United States sponsor. Ease of Application: The B-2 visa application itself is filed directly at the United States consulate abroad and typically a decision is made on an immediate or short term basis.
The earlier you book your appointment, the more likely you are to be able to get the interview date and time you want. Nonimmigrant visa applicants are encouraged to apply at least three months in advance of the intended date of travel.How to book U.S. visa slots easily? ›
- Fill in the I-20 application form.
- Pay the SEVIS fee.
- Fill in the DS-160 online application form.
- Pay the visa registration fee.
- Book your US Embassy visa appointment.
- Attend the visa interview.
Complete and print a DS-160 electronic visa application form. Click on the "Schedule Appointment" button below to select an available date and time for an appointment.How long does a tourist visa take to be accepted? ›
|Stream||75% of applications processed||90% of applications processed|
|Tourist||20 days||33 days|
|Business Visitor||9 days||20 days|
|Frequent Traveller||5 days||18 days|
|Sponsored Family||50 days||70 days|
A citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must, in most cases, first obtain a visa to do so. This can be either a nonimmigrant visa for a temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. For many, a "B" visitor visa is the easiest and most appropriate one to get.Is it difficult to get a tourist visa? ›
Just like other travel application processes, the processing time is difficult to prognosticate. It could take around four weeks for homeland safety officials to check your B1/B2 visa request form. If you try to get your visa alone, this process could take years even.What is the most easiest visa to get? ›
- Luxembourg. Luxembourg, a hidden gem in northern Europe, had the lowest rejection rate in 2021. ...
- Slovakia. ...
- Lithuania. ...
- Czech Republic. ...
- Latvia. ...
- Finland. ...
- Hungary. ...
- Hungary – 4.8 percent out of 70,269 applications.
- Estonia – 5.4 percent out of 40,657 applications.
- Poland – 5.6 percent out of 41,891 applications.
- Greece – 6.3 percent out of 295,634 applications.
Re-opening of the U.S. Embassy in the Solomon Islands, 2023.
The United States re-opened its Embassy at Honiara on January 27, 2023, under the direction of Chargé d'Affaires ad interim Russell Comeau.
|Non-petition Based Visas||$185|
|Petition Based Visas||$205|
These increases were published in the Federal Register on March 28, 2023 and will be effective on May 30, 2023. The fee for visitor visas for business or tourism (B1/B2s and BCCs), and other non-petition based NIVs such as student and exchange visitor visas, will increase from $160 to $185.Do Americans need a visa for Solomon Islands? ›
Most tourists are granted a visitors permit on arrival to the Solomon Islands. You do not need a visa to enter the Solomon Islands if you are a Commonwealth citizen, a citizen of the United States, or a citizen from most European countries.What country owns Solomon Islands? ›
The UK granted Solomon Islands internal self-government in 1976, followed by independence on 7 July 1978. At independence, Solomon Islands joined the Commonwealth with Queen Elizabeth II as its Head of State, represented by a Governor-General.What money is used in Solomon Islands? ›
The official currency in the Solomon Islands is the dollar with 1 dollar being subdivided into 100 cents. This currency also goes by the currency code 'SBD'. The dollar has been used in the Solomon Islands since 1977, prior to this time the Australian pound sterling and subsequently the Australian dollar was used.How to apply for Solomon island visa? ›
Tourist visas are usually issued for 30 days on arrival. There are some exceptions, so do check with the Solomon Islands Immigration Service on (+677) 22179, 22194 or 22199. You can also email email@example.com or visit the Ministry of Commerce, Industry, Labour and Immigration's website for more information.What is the longest a non US citizen can stay in the US? ›
If you enter the United States on a visa waiver, your stay is limited to 90 days. A B-2 tourist visa, on the other hand, allows you to remain for up to six months. With a B-2 visa, you can apply to extend your stay longer.Which Caribbean island does not require visa for Indian citizens? ›
Trinidad and Tobago: These two Caribbean islands allow Indian citizens to stay visa-free for up to 90 days. Known for their vibrant culture and Carnival celebrations, Trinidad and Tobago are popular destinations for beach vacations.Which Caribbean is visa-free for Indians? ›
Europe and Caribbean countries where Indians can travel without a visa are St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad, and Tobago, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Albania, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and Trinidad and Tobago.Do Indians need visa for Cook Islands? ›
Tourists do not need a visa for visits of up to 31 days. You must have an onward or return ticket and a valid visa for the next country you're travelling to. If you're staying longer than 31 days in The Cook Islands or Niue you may need a visa or entry on arrival permit.
Visa Not Required
A visa is not required for this destination for a stay of up to 90 days in any six month period. Please keep in mind that while a visa is not required, you must: Hold a passport valid for at least six months beyond your date of country exit and with one blank visa page.
You will need to apply for the same at their respective consulates. However, some of the countries like Ecuador, Bolivia, and Guyana have visa on arrival for Indian citizens. If you are applying for a visa for visiting Argentina or Brazil, you will need to send in your applications at least a month in advance.Which Caribbean country is visa free to USA? ›
Grenada, St Lucia, Dominica, Antigua and Barbuda, and St Kitts and Nevis are these countries.Which country gives India visa on arrival? ›
Yes, the Indian visa policy states that US citizens must hold a valid visa to enter the Republic of India. There are different kinds of India visa for different purposes and lengths of stay. American nationals must hold the correct type of visa and a valid passport.Is India visa-free for USA? ›
All U.S. citizens need a valid passport as well as a valid Indian visa or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card, to enter and exit India for any purpose. Travelers without valid documents or the correct type of visa may be denied entry into India.Is Bahamas visa-free for Indians? ›
India –Indian Nationals who have visas for, or permanent resident status in, US, UK , Canada and Schengen countries do not require a visa to enter The Bahamas. Indian nationals who hold diplomatic or official passports do not require a visa to enter The Bahamas.Can Indians go to Hawaii without visa? ›
Although visa is not required for general trip to Hawaii, be sure to apply for ESTA before travel.Do Indians need visa to Hawaii? ›
Visa & Customs
All international visitors, regardless of country of origin, must present a valid passport or secure document when entering the United States, including Hawaiʻi. Travel.State.gov is an excellent resource for in-depth information on types of visitor visas.
No visa is required for this destination for a stay of up to 30 days. Please keep in mind that while a visa is not required, you must: Hold a passport valid for at least six months beyond your date of country exit and with one blank visa page. Hold proof of onward and return flights.
Traffic Laws: You need a valid driver's license to drive in Turks and Caicos. A valid U.S. or International Driving Permit is good for up to a month, after that a local Turks and Caicos license from the Department of Road Safety is required. Speed limits are 20 mph in town and side roads, and 40 mph on the highway.How many Indians live in Turks and Caicos? ›
57,196 (July 2021 est.) Black 87.6%, White 7.9%, mixed 2.5%, East Indian 1.3%, other 0.7% (2006 est.)Who owns Turks and Caicos? ›
The Turks & Caicos Islands are a British Overseas Territory, and Her Majesty the Queen appoints a Governor as her representative based in the islands. Having an internal self-government structure, the head of the Turk and Caicos Islands government is the politically elected Premier, formerly called Chief Minister.