News provided by
Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbour
March 28, 2023, 9:37 a.m. ET
The culinary program features 20 fine and casual dining options with a varietyglobal cuisine and robust wine, beer and cocktail programs
Port of Charlotte, Florida.,March 28, 2023/PRNewswire/ -- The long-awaitedSunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbourunveils an unforgettable food collection and innovative beverage program. The resort will feature 20 unique private-label food and beverage concepts, including seven signature restaurants, 11 bars and lounges, and a 25,000-square-foot dining hall. Located on the Peace River, the beachfront resort offers fine, casual dining with everything you could want, including a modern steakhouse, a trattoria-style Italian restaurant, a beachfront Mexican restaurant and an impressive sports bar inspired by a stadium, a full-service indoor bakery, beautiful outdoor dining and much more. Central to the Sunseeker's main tower will be the Dining Hall, a vibrant social hub that is uniquesouthwest of floridawhere guests can explore 11 distinct restaurants. Bar and lounge areas throughout the resort offer a robust wine program featuring a selection of internationally acclaimed fine wines, contemporary cocktails, local beers and tropical beverages that are the perfect accompaniment to the resort's dining experiences.
"We are excited to finally unveil our unique food and beverage concepts at the Sunseeker Resort,"it saysCarlos Cepero, Executive Director of Food and Beverage at Sunseeker Resorts."The shared satisfaction of serving our guests well and challenging us to find ways to continually improve and master our craft makes Sunseeker Resort's food and beverage facility the place where we can showcase our passion for hospitality!"
Sunseeker Resort Charlotte HarbourExclusive list of culinary portfolio
- Maury's Steak, Seafood and Spirits
- Location: Ground floor of Sunsuites Lotus Tower
- An upscale steakhouse and seafood restaurant opens for dinner nightly. At the foot of the entryway, an impressive wine wall of over 600 bottles greets guests before entering the dining room, filled with rich dark woods and modern designer finishes. Maury's offers the finest selection of sustainable aged beef and seafood sourced locally and from distant oceans. Two private, intimate dining rooms provide the perfect setting for special or executive-level meetings of up to 16 people.
- Seat capacity: 200
- Italian seaside table Stretto
- Location: Sunsuites Lotus Tower on the ground floor
- A casual indoor/outdoor trattoria open for dinner nightly, offering guests affordable Italian cuisine with freshly made pastas, flatbreads, Italian-inspired seafood and farm-to-table meat dishes and fresh ingredients. The drinks program includes signature signature cocktails, as well as various interpretations of Italian beers and Tuscan wines. A large stone oven will serve as the restaurant's centerpiece, complementing a glass-enclosed show kitchen. The large private dining room with its own outdoor deck overlooking the water can accommodate groups of 40 people.
- Seat capacity: 300
- Modern Blue Lime Mexican Coastline
- Location: Second level of the building next to the reflecting pool
- a contemporarybajaTraditionally inspired Mexican restaurant open for dinner nightly with panoramic views of Charlotte Harbor and Reflections Pool. The food respects the historic recipes of classic Mexican cuisine, while the flavors are more modern, complex and bold. The bar will be an integral part of the restaurant and will offer a modern twist on classic Mexican cocktails, an extensive collection of Mexican beers and over 100 tequilas.
- Seating capacity: 250
- Allegiant Stadium Sport Table Faucet
- Location: Sunsuites Iris Tower on the ground floor
- Welcome to Allegiant's own sports brand, open daily for lunch, dinner and nightly sports activities. The Allegiant Stadium Sports Bar will be the perfect place for fans to feel the energy and excitement from every seat in the house during games, while enjoying unobstructed views from over 60 HDTVs. A crisp sound system brings the experience to life, so games are never missed or guests can enjoy upbeat mainstream music. The menu features American pub fare made with affordable, fun and indulgent ingredients. The Keg Room has a wide range of cold beers on tap, as well as a unique cocktail menu.
- Seating capacity: 250
- half cracked tiki hut
- Location: Main Resort Tower – Adjacent (north) to Harbor Yards Food Hall
- The Half Cracked Tiki Shack offers authentic Gulf Coast flavors with a nod to Caribbean "island life" culture and decor that celebrates ocean shore living with eclectic specialties like Bucket-O Shrimp, Steamed Clams, Baked Oysters and Fresh Fish Burgers, ribs and chicken. The energetic and quirky bar menu includes huge fishbowl punch and signature tiki-torch drinks, as well as dozens of frozen cocktails, beer and wine. For resort guests or locals looking for nightly entertainment, Half Cracked offers a nightly series of live music performances.
- Seat capacity: 200
- blue levelBar by the pool and snacks on the roof
- Location: 8ºFloor of the resort's main tower
- Overlooking Charlotte Harbor, this exclusive adults-only rooftop experience serves up fun and exciting specialty cocktails and a menu of fresh, light fare to satisfy any appetite. With awe-inspiring 360-degree views, this rooftop experience is the perfect sunset backdrop.
- Seating Capacity: 125 pool chairs and 100 dining areas
- Reflections Pool-Komplex
- Location: Elevated ground floor on Promenadenweg next to the main tower
- The tropical oasis Reflections Pool overlooks Charlotte Harbor with comfortable lounge chairs and cabanas. Guests are pampered on the pool deck, where they can soak up the sun while enjoying refreshing iced cocktails, signature drinks or cold bottled and draft beers. Small snacks and lunches can also be ordered on sun loungers, or guests can dine al fresco in the air-conditioned Waterside Table Restaurant & Bar, while enjoying views of the pool and adjacent harbour.
- Seating Capacity: 350 poolside loungers and 9 cabanas
- reflection bar
- Location: reflecting pool on the ground floor
- The Reflections Bar is the perfect place for guests to enjoy refreshing iced cocktails, signature drinks or bottled beers. Bar or poolside seating is available for guests who want to watch a game on TV, grab a bite to eat, or relax and enjoy the music and tropical views.
- Seating capacity: 75
- table near the waterRestaurant + Bar
- Location: Ground floor of the building next to the water mirror
- Located between the pool oasis and Charlotte Harbor, the Waterside Table is a place to enjoy refreshing iced cocktails, signature drinks, chilled bottles or draft beers. Guests can sit at the bar or dine in the air-conditioned restaurant, which offers elevated alfresco views of the pool and harbour. The menu features fresh poolside dishes, sharing plates, fish tacos, Angus burgers and salads.
- Seating capacity: 175
- Hafenhöfefood hall
- Location: Resort's main tower off the lobby
- The 25,000-square-foot Harbor Yards Food Hall will be the culinary centerpiece of the Sunseeker Resort with 11 unique, fully-branded concepts open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring:Roast by the riverCafé;brick + daisywine and cocktail bar;cartisanocharcuterie, cheeses and antipasti;sweet glowconfectionery and dessert bar;Arezzoartisanal pizza kitchen;Puerto Taqueriawaterfront canteen;children's hooksraw bars and crab companies;Saddle Creekclassic American favorites;DaikonAsian cuisine, noodles and sushi;Charlotte Salongelato and creperies; ANDcopper barrelBiergarten and individual cocktails. This one-of-a-kind food and beverage emporium offers exceptional attention to detail, chef-crafted recipes and high-quality food and beverage. The dining area offers indoor seating for social gatherings and outdoor terraces. Other highlights include visually stimulating food displays and interactive open kitchens where chefs prepare food in front of you.
- Seating capacity: 650
"The Sunseeker dining experience is the foundation of our resort. We know how important it is for travelers and the local community to have dining options, from affordable and casual to upscale and festive," he says.Senior Vice President of Sunseeker ResortsJason Shkurupa."We're bringing something truly unique to the market - and hospitality - and we can't wait to start welcoming guests in October."
Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor is now accepting guest reservations for stays fromoctober 2023and is located at 4949 Tamiami Trail Charlotte Harbor, FL 33980. For more information or to make reservations at Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor, visitwww.sunseekerresorts.comor call (833) 909-5700. For the latest news and information, follow the hotel on Instagram @SunseekerResorts.
ABOUT SUNSEEKER RESORT CHARLOTTE HARBOR
openingoctober 2023,FloridaThe newest luxury resort in Charlotte Harbor is the first resort by Sunseeker Resorts, a wholly owned subsidiary of Allegiant Travel Company. Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbor spans 22 oceanfront acres with 785 rooms, including 189 Signature Sunsuites™. Put it in Rio da Paz andFloridaThis premier Gulf Coast resort offers 20 original restaurant and bar concepts; including seven stand-alone restaurants and a 25,000-square-foot dining hall. Other hotel amenities include an oceanfront promenade, two unique rooftop and oceanfront pool experiences, 60,000 square feet of combined meeting space, a full-service spa and salon, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. 7,100 square feet with four group exercise studios offering specialty classes, seven retail and marketplace stores, and an 18-hole golf club reserved for hotel guests only. The resort is conveniently located just a short drive away.fat tip,Fort Myers,tampa,Saint Petersburg-ClearwaterESarasotaairports. For more information visitwww.SunseekerResorts.com. Follow us on Instagram: @SunseekerResorts and like us on Facebook: @SunseekerResorts.
Media contact:connected karma/[Email protected]/ (305) 438-9200
QUELLE Sunseeker Resort Charlotte Harbour